A healthy lifestyle blog by ACE Certified Group Exercise Trainer.

My Favorite Things This Summer

What I'm loving lately...

Fila Crosstrainers for Women at Kohl's


I got these shoes for only $12 because I had a $25 gift card and a coupon. Can't beat that!
What I love about them:

  • Lightweight
  • Minimalist feel, but still has some support and heel drop
  • Memory foam (very comfy)
  • Wider toebox
  • Easy to jump, do kettlebells, weightlift, and even run in

Thirty-One Gifts Gym Tote
 

I love this All-Pro-Tote I ordered from my friend Christina who sells Thirty-One. Of course, now that I go to her website, I can't find them for sale on there, so don't hate me if they are sold out or hostess exclusive! 
What I love about this bag:
  • Holds a yoga mat
  • Separate compartment for your shoes or whatever you want to keep separate from other stuff
  • Jewelry holder inside
  • Waterbottle holder


This bra is one of many nice sports bras at Victoria's Secret. I like this one because of the fun honeycomb cutout on the straps.
What I like about this bra:
  • Padding for us small-chested gals who don't want to look like a 10 year-old boy while exercising!
  • Good quality, durable, washes well


I tried a TRX class in Albuquerque and really liked it, but not enough to get a gym membership or pay for the classes specifically. So...when I saw the kit on Groupon I bought it. I hang from my front door OR we also hang it outside from our tree. 
What I like about TRX home kit:
  • Easy to store, easy to set up
  • Doesn't take up space like weights do
  • Different type of workout to supplement other activities 
  • Tons of free videos/tutorials on how to use it online
  • Pretty much dummy-proof
  • The husband likes it and uses it too!


No comments:

Post a Comment