A healthy lifestyle blog by ACE Certified Group Exercise Trainer.

Fall Favorites

With the Fall Season in full swing, I thought I'd highlight what I'm loving most these days!

Old Navy Active Wear - I purchased some running tights, cold weather running top, and compression top. Love, love love!

I also ordered two pairs of Nike sweatpants from Thredup.com, a gently used clothing site. These were only $11 each and I had a $10 credit.

On the fashion front, I have been enjoying my new Miche shell, the Misty, with navy canvas, camel leather. I also bought some Kardashian mascara from Ulta for only $9 and love it! No clumping and great coverage.

If you get a chance, stop by Sonic and try their Red Button coffee. Sooooo good! Links for all items below!

Fall Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment